Thursday, March 11, 2004

Alright, I owe a blog for this week but I'm not giving it my all. Just to let everyone know, I decided to join some friends on a beach camping trip this weekend at the last minute. I don't have time to say a lot.
Highlights:
1. I saw a mother possum with a baby possum on her back.
2. The movie 'School of Rock' made me want to kill myself.
3. I sat four feet away from the man that the character Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld was based on. This was at a comedy club where I saw a comedian that was so ordinary, so predictable and so bad that it was almost novel.
4. Andrew was stressed out about his work and became a little angry but we're good now.
5. I was sick until I started taking multi-vitamens.
6. I had a hard bug bite and it made me worry that I was growing something.
7. I thought about getting a job.

Sorry that I don't have much more to say but there should be a lot more when I return from my trip.
Love Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home