Friday, December 23, 2005

Okay, I'll stay until Christmas, then I'm moving out!

I think everyone knows that I found a bachelors nice enough to live in and affordable enough to live. I can start moving in next week - anyone who helps out gets beer and pizza!
Two more days until Christmas. I'm feeling good that my Christmas shopping is done and that I just have to ride through the next couple of days. I was hoping to join the Volkow family Christmas dinner with Natasha and Matt this year - but apparently the Volkow dinner is off - no Balderdash for anyone! Oh well, beer and Tristan's relatives should make for a good time on Boxing day.
For a while there I was freaking out because my hours are reduced for next month - Briana fortunately saved my ass by unloading a data-entry job that she no longer wants. Yeah Briana! She also helped Tristan pick out an elegant outfit for me for Christmas - December is Briana-Super-Friend month!
Tristan is great too.
Sue just got home the other night and after ten minutes in the old van with her and Catherine - we're laughing hysterically. We're really good to eachother when we don't see eachother all the time. Someone watching us could have gotten the wrong impression. And hey - I ended up writing mushy-Christmas cards to some of my coworkers. I don't really know why - it's just that time of year when you can say something nice and then during the holiday when everyone is at home with their families, they forget it so in the end, writing nice things isn't a big deal. I think it would be ideal right now to have a couple of friends together, and Sue and Catherine, and watch the Charlie Brown Christmas movie. Anyone up for it? You have to sing along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home