Sunday, March 20, 2005

Annika Turns 1 Year Old and Zombies Take over the World!

Thanks to my lovely coworker Lidia, I was able to take my first Saturday afternoon off in a long time in order to go to Annika's 1st birthday party! For those of you who don't know, Annika is Shauna's baby girl and a mean biter so don't let your fingers get too close to her mouth.
Her party was full of relatives and screamming children - both Catherine and I felt a bit out of place so she dealt with it by eating a lot of food and I dealt with it by video taping the party. Really good food though. I really appreciate having been there - Annika is super cute, but I couldn't help but feel a bit out of place until all the old people left. Annika's grandfather, Nelson, is pretty cool though - he brought a guitar and sang songs and played my victum when Catherine and I created an alternative Zombie ending to Annika's birthday party. At the end of it, I had eaten so much food and had so much excitement that I was napping in one of Annika's baby blankets on the couch.

I'm much more fit now than I was around Christmas and hoping this time I'll be able to make it last. I've found a life drawing group and I'm thinking about modeling for it - try to be the subject instead of the artist for once - could be an ego boost or a downer depending on how the artists see me but regardless I think it would be fun.

Anyway - if any of you want to get a hold of me between March 22 and March 28 - you can't because I'll be in . . . CALGARY!!!! having some fun with Heather and Andrew. I'll try to bring you guys some snow but only by request. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home