Monday, June 20, 2005

Who Would Play the Part of You?

In daydreaming the idea of my life being made into a movie, I've been considering who to cast for certain parts.

This is what I've figured out so far:

Me = Maggie Gyllianhal
My Sister Catherine = Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek
Briana = Cate Blanchett or Kate Winslet
Will = Jonathon Frakes (Commander William T Riker from the Starship Enterprise)
Rebecca = Natalie Portman or Sarah Polley
Matt = Alex Winter or Johnny Depp
Sarah = Anne Heche
Nick = Keifer Sutherland
Sam = Cory Feldman
Mike = Ewan McGregor or Conan O'Brian
Glen = Jim Carrey or Crispin Glover
Neal = Aiden Quinn
My Mom = Carol Brunette
My sister Susan = Paris Hilton
Natasha = Laura Prepon (Donna from That 70's Show) acting-coach Robin Williams
Jeff = Stephen Chow
Matt Godin = Johnny Knoxville
Julie = Molly Parker
Kenton = Edward Norton
Robin = Vincent Price's soul
Aj'a = Cyndi Lauper

But this is a daydream in progress. I don't know who would play the following important roles:

Gayle = ?

I'm also choosing Tim Burton as the director, so obviously Johnny Depp will have to go somewhere. And if Vincent Price were still alive, I'd make up a character in my life just for him!

So help me out - who will play these people? If you don't comment, you don't get a say! Dems the rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home