Thursday, June 16, 2005

BBQ at Sam's this Saturday


Sam Driving me
Originally uploaded by sinkblue.
Hmmmm - now you're all probably thinking, "Is this Sharon's blog, or Sam's?". It's still mine.
Now ask youself, "Does Sharon like me?" and if the answer is yes - then come to Sam's BBQ and bring some kind of food to share. It's happening around 6pm at his place in New West.
Sam is great. When talking to Sam on msn yesterday, I told him I felt 'bummed'. What was really nice is that he called me later that evening to see how I was doing. Some of my other friends do that too - especially when my dog died - and it feels really good to hear that someone cares. I didn't realize this but he even 'bummed' around with me when I was feeling too low to go out - again, that was really sweet. So some of you people out there have done the same from time to time and I just want to say thanks - because it does help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home