Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Heart Katamari


Monday evening I found myself sick in bed - so I knew the best thing would be to head over to Natasha's for TLC! She gave me some chamomile/mint/lemon/ginger tea and some toast with marjarine to make my stomach feel better. Since her boyfriend was at work, we decided to monopolize his playstation 2 and play Katamari. This game is hilarious. All you do is roll around a ball and pick up stuff like thumb-tacs, strawberries, sparrows - anything in your way until you have made your ball big enough for 'dad.' Simple idea, but sooo much fun!

In other news, I'm looking to move into cheaper accomodation. Cheaper will mean roomates so I've been answering ads and setting up appointments. I want to stay in the same neighborhood though, so I'm not in a hurry to move out until I find the right roomates and the right place.

Other than that, I'm working, studying, finishing exams and having fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home