Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Heather

Heather
Heather,
originally uploaded by sinkblue.
For those who know what I went through last summer - no one knows better than Heather. She was there for me for the last two weeks of Australia watching out for me, comforting me and taking care of me. I feel like I owe her my life.
Heather is an amazing glass-blower. This winter she won an award for her work in a competition out in Philidelphia - she's currently applying to an artist's co-op in Toronto. She's nervous about her financial future but I feel that her talent will never leave her starving. I'm really proud of her work and how far she's come. A bonus to being her friend and liking her work is that she gave me an amazing bowl she made - orange and blue.
Hanging out with her was like time never passed since I last saw her. And she took me out to the Rockies even though I was too hungover to enjoy it. We made cookies, snuggled like old times and went to the zoo. I had a lot of fun with Heather and can't wait till we meet up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home